Poll

Do you want Tagalog Version? lol

Yes!
No!

Author Topic: HTC HERO THEME (RELEASED)  (Read 13814 times)

Offline revya.innocent

• Philippines
  • Firmware: LG KM555at_v10d
  • Network: Globe
Re: HTC HERO THEME (RELEASED)
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:22 pm »
I got it! The theme of my phone is fine now. The labeling was correct, but the topmenu was the original theme of km555, but it's ok (even though I like the topmenu of HTC HERO Theme). Atleast the labeling is correct now. Thanks for the theme, it's beautiful and cool. :)

You're using clubby topmenu?

Clubby Topmenu? I think no. Because all I know that I'm using LG KM555 Cookie, and its fw is v10k. Then, I have its original cust.

Oh, and I figured out why the labeling was wrong. It was in the lgpp>media>language. I didn't know in which one of those languages of the HTC Hero Theme was the problem so I deleted it all and used the languages of the Original Cust. However, in settings>phone setting>languages, there were blanks, but it's okay. So, I'm already using the TOPMENU of the HTC Hero Theme, yehey! :D

Then, in utilities>organizer>calendar and settings, there's something wrong there (the numbering of the calender didn't follow the calendar today) so maybe I changed it back to original calendar.dmf using the Original Cust.

Oh, I have a question. How to make the WIDGET homescreen remain? Because whenever I changed its wallpapers and widgets and then turned the phone off, it came back in default wallpaper and widgets. Thanks  in  advance. :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:29:48 pm by revya.innocent »

Offline viperuz

• PHILIPPINES
  • Firmware: V10K
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2011, 03:08:43 pm »
I made the icons on the top menu similar to the theme. If you want the original I will up it for you..
[/quote]

Hi Side, can you please up the original icons with this theme? I'll wait.. thanks..

Side, i'm still waiting for my request..
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:36:10 am by viperuz »

Offline viperuz

• PHILIPPINES
  • Firmware: V10K
« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2011, 04:32:08 pm »
I got it! The theme of my phone is fine now. The labeling was correct, but the topmenu was the original theme of km555, but it's ok (even though I like the topmenu of HTC HERO Theme). Atleast the labeling is correct now. Thanks for the theme, it's beautiful and cool. :)

You're using clubby topmenu?

Clubby Topmenu? I think no. Because all I know that I'm using LG KM555 Cookie, and its fw is v10k. Then, I have its original cust.

Oh, and I figured out why the labeling was wrong. It was in the lgpp>media>language. I didn't know in which one of those languages of the HTC Hero Theme was the problem so I deleted it all and used the languages of the Original Cust. However, in settings>phone setting>languages, there were blanks, but it's okay. So, I'm already using the TOPMENU of the HTC Hero Theme, yehey! :D

Then, in utilities>organizer>calendar and settings, there's something wrong there (the numbering of the calender didn't follow the calendar today) so maybe I changed it back to original calendar.dmf using the Original Cust.

Oh, I have a question. How to make the WIDGET homescreen remain? Because whenever I changed its wallpapers and widgets and then turned the phone off, it came back in default wallpaper and widgets. Thanks  in  advance. :)

hi, can you send me the changes you made on this theme? we had the same problem, i still cant figure out how to correct the labelling. thanks

Offline sideflip

• Administrator
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2011, 02:09:39 am »

You will edit the xml file. Just experiment on it. :D
quit

Offline sideflip

• Administrator
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2011, 02:13:19 am »
I made the icons on the top menu similar to the theme. If you want the original I will up it for you..

Hi Side, can you please up the original icons with this theme? I'll wait.. thanks..

Side, i'm still waiting for my request..
[/quote]

aww.. sorry,, I don't have my clubby right now.
quit

Offline decru

• philippines
  • Firmware: v10K
  • Network: SMART
« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2012, 03:24:18 pm »

Please look at the attachment (pictures of top menu) and compare it to the original top menu.
When the unit is charging, it shows "postpone" instead of "charging".
On the second picture, icons are correct but the labels are not..like the "WIFI", it should be "CAMERA", "MESSAGING" should be "MUSIC",  "CONTACTS" should be "GAMES AND APPLICATIONS".
Same with the other pictures.
Again, icons are correct but the labels or the names of the icons are not.

I really like this theme.
Thanks so much for your help.

I'm Facing the same problem with this one.. can someone please help me?

Offline sideflip

• Administrator
« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2012, 01:30:57 am »
this works fine with me before with no issues.
Sorry I cannot test this since I don't have clubby anymore.
What firmware version do you run?
quit

Offline decru

• philippines
  • Firmware: v10K
  • Network: SMART
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2012, 11:32:04 am »
My labels are now fixed.. I copied all except the language in media folder

Offline sideflip

• Administrator
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2012, 05:35:01 am »
Nice to hear that
quit

Offline tan512

• Viet Nam
  • Firmware: KM555AT_V10k
  • Network: Mobifone
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2012, 11:45:53 pm »
I use this theme and I is error language Vietnamese not work
Continue, i use English but its show language error, it is not exactly word at icons no
Ex: Contast => China Mobile ...
In Phone Settings is part Change Langage is show not exactly and it show is Key tox
I'm think that it error folder Language and folder Font in Folder DMF AND Media
I'm try to fix but not success because anyone help me fix this error
Thanks

Offline sideflip

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2012, 01:55:29 am »
Hi Tan,

did you try reflashing firmware?
quit